Rogero 4.50 - System not restarting on it's own after 'File System Corrupted' error

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Aman27deep, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Aman27deep
    OP

Aman27deep GBAtemp Fan

May 3, 2007
    India
    Calcutta.
    Hello.

My PS3 is on CFW 4.50 Rogero, and today when i started my PS3 after like 3 months it's showing an error (PIC BELOW)

[​IMG]

When I complete the restoration, system IS NOT restarting on it's own. There is a black screen.

To exit I have to press the power button on the PS3 for 10 seconds and system shuts down.

When I start it, it shows the same error as in the image above.

I'm stuck and with no idea what to do. Please help me guys! Need to sell the PS3 to make funds for Nintendo 3DS. :wacko:

2. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Try booting into safe-mode and choosing option 5 to restore system. It may ask for a copy of the CFW so provide as neccesary.

To get into safe mode:

Activating Safe Mode

Step 1: Turn off the PLAYSTATION 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Step 2:
    1. Touch and hold the Power button, you will hear the first beep, meaning the PLAYSTATION 3 is powering on.
    2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.
    3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Step 3:
    1. Touch and hold the Power button, you will hear the first beep, again for the PLAYSTATION 3 to power on.
    2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.
    3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button."