DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The same argument you presented for the Wii u is the same argument that can be use for
Next Xbox and the PS4,so to say they are coming doesn't add anything to your statement.
Shoot, the same can be said for the certain console you have since you play on the PC.

I think they can do a lot with the controller, so bring it on Rockstar.

What you say is true, when the next Xbox and Playstation come out I will be the same way, waiting a bit to see which console is more promising in terms of gaming. Which one has the better console exclusives and has the most third party support? The Xbox 360 seemed to have one of the best third party support.

Also I am not one of those PC gamer faniatics that thinks that the PC is better than every other console out there. A console can be better at playing games because while it may have weaker hardware statistically, it's architecture is built for playing games. Also I like being able to use a controller , and this is why I use my Xbox 360 Wired controller on my PC to play emulated games. I also use Xpadder to use my controller on games that don't support controller input.
Minecraft, Ultimate Flash Sonic, Sonic Before the Sequel, flash games on Newgrounds, etc.

I don't understand how you think I am in the wrong here because I want to wait it out and see which console is the better investment. There's something called money management and financial resources that come into play when your parents no longer buy you things. I am also waiting it out to see if the Wii U undergoes a price drop much like how the 3DS did within 3 months of it's initial release.

Finally, I plain on getting GTA V on the Xbox 360 as I think Nintendo may demand Rockstar to censor some content on the Wii U port. We all know how Nintendo is with things... >.>

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how you think I am in the wrong here because I want to wait it out and see which console is the better investment.
You are not wrong for that, but that argument you just used towards the Wii u is wrong. Other words, that statement can't be use when choosing a console.

There's something called money management and financial resources that come into play when your parents no longer buy you things.
You didn't say?

I am also waiting it out to see if the Wii U undergoes a price drop much like how the 3DS did within 3 months of it's initial release.
I really doubt that's going to happen.

Finally, I plain on getting GTA V on the Xbox 360 as I think Nintendo may demand Rockstar to censor some content on the Wii U port. We all know how Nintendo is with things... >.>

Just like Ninja Gaiden 3 - Razor's Edge. Oh wait...

Reactions: weavile001

Taint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So many quotes that could be abused from this interview..

"There'll be a much larger audience on PS3 than there will be on PS4."

Sounds like he is saying the PS4 is going to bomb.... It might but nothing is known about the hardware to the general public, but then again maybe he knows something we don't.

Ummmm.....no. Hes making the point that there are 60-70 million PS3's already sold, while there are 0 PS4's out there. What makes better business sense? Releasing your game sooner to a huge audience, or wait over a year (maybe more?) and put it out for a system that may have a million owners in its first couple months of release?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
If ports that come out a year from now continue to have problems like launch ports do now, then that is something to worry about. For now, it's the lack of understanding of the Wii U hardware vs the 6+ years of expertise of the other consoles is what is causing these ports to not live up to expectations.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm.....no. Hes making the point that there are 60-70 million PS3's already sold, while there are 0 PS4's out there. What makes better business sense? Releasing your game sooner to a huge audience, or wait over a year (maybe more?) and put it out for a system that may have a million owners in its first couple months of release?

The whooshing sound is palpable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey