outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey Guys!
Wanted to make the Official Help thread for this game!
Hopefully this will stop multiple threads for opening up about one thing!
So ask your questions here and hopefully we will get responses!
I too occasionally need help so it'll help me too.

Anyway!
Lets get asking people!
~Jordan (Outgum)

I will continue to update this first post as more questions are asked and answered!

Firstly
This Game requires an AP fix!
Here are the codes needed to remove it!
00465199 0C 36
004652F4 10 11
Thanks to irishmarcoos for posting it. And to Triforce for posting the Original Link! Apply the codes using RakuRaku Patchv0.1b or alternativly you can use the IPS Patch created by RPG Hacker to my understanding, located here: http://rapidshare.com/files/306124833/OSSAPFix.ips
IPS is now comfirmed as working!

The game is known with the fix to be working on:
R4 Upgrade Revolution using Firmware R4i V1.11b
Acekard 2
DSTT kernel 1.17a07
M3I zero with Sakura firmware
DSTT firmware 1.17a02

Questions and Answers!
Q: In the classroom, an Error Occurs and Passcodes are needed to unlock the doors! What numbers are they?
A: First Passcode is "09" This is because there are 9 Pins! Second Passcode is "30" This is because there are 30 Books! The Third passcode is alittle different, as this is a randomly generated question and a different answer, after getting it wrong so many times the question changes, I personally spammed the answer 15 till i got it right took about 20mins, Forth Passcode is "15" This is because there is 15 Doors! Thanks to EZ-Megaman and granville for answering this!

But alternativly, Since it is early in the game if you dont want to do this, I uploaded a save file as i passed it and megaman is being electrocuted, so you need to find out where to stop the power (Hint: Downstairs in the PC room somewhere)
http://www.mediafire.com/?lwawwldyzjk

Extended:
The ones that do not require you to go into the real world are guessing games. You get five tries, and it tells you whether the correct answer is bigger or smaller. Look carefully after you guess, the message will include:

http://z.about.com/d/chineseculture/1/0/n/c/5/zi00030.gif
This signifies that your guess is too high, and the correct answer is lower,

http://z.about.com/d/chineseculture/1/0/s/c/5/zi00035.gif
This signifies that your guess is too low, and the correct answer is higher. Thanks to GeminiSX for this extended bit

Q: After I beat NumberMan, Where/What am i supposed to do?
A: Dekao wants you to get him a Health+50 L chip. Go to Meiru's (Pin haired girls house) HP though her piano and get the green mystery data at the end, then go to Dekao's (Baldish guy wearing Green) house and talk to him (choosing yes makes you fight Gutsman). Thanks to Saloma for answering this!

Q:I'm stuck. I went so some kind of hydro water building, and did an area in there where everything was frozen over (after seeing Chad). I then saved a kid that was inside a car in the starting town area. I can't get back in the door on the second floor (the area where you jack-in to the frozen hydro area). The help says something about a jailer, but I can't read Japanese.
A: There is a cooler nearby, Jack in and use the Faucet program you recently obtained in there! Thanks to..... Myself? for answering this

Q: Im at elecmans stage and i was wondering when do you encounter clockman or SF megaman? after elecman?
A:You meet SF Megaman as soon as you beat elecman. Thanks to mario41001 for answering this!

mario41001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for this and the IPS works
biggrin.gif

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone as far as me. I just beat the numberman scenario. I think this is part of the spin off scenario since i talk to everyone in the metro, try and go to area 2 in the internet, says I can't go in, i jack out, go outside, and no email from dex :@

zer01717

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've tried the RRPatcher, and IPSpatcher and they're not working for me. I guess I'm doing it wrong. When I open IPS.exe it suddenly closes/crashes, and when I try RRpatcher it creates a .bak that I don't know what to do with. Help would be appreciated

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When the patcher creates the .bak, thats the ORIGINAL file, put the .nds on your SD and play
happy.gif

and the AP in this game is you cant change the cards in your deck. iminigames dont work, and everytime you take a step when playing as rockman, you get in a battle

Saloma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megadude1 said:
anyone as far as me. I just beat the numberman scenario. I think this is part of the spin off scenario since i talk to everyone in the metro, try and go to area 2 in the internet, says I can't go in, i jack out, go outside, and no email from dex :@

QUOTE(outgum @ Nov 12 2009, 10:55 PM) im in the same place as you and have no idea what to do O_O
Im just walking around
Dekao wants you to get him a Health+50 L chip. Go to Meiru's HP though her piano and get the green mystery data at the end, then go to Dekao's house and talk to him (choosing yes makes you fight Gutsman).

crazyace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
When the patcher creates the .bak, thats the ORIGINAL file, put the .nds on your SD and play
happy.gif

and the AP in this game is you cant change the cards in your deck. iminigames dont work, and everytime you take a step when playing as rockman, you get in a battle

tried the whole bak thing and now my ds can't seem to read it

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i am at i think the last door to i will battle the professor net navi i think but i don't know what the pass code any1 can help i put all the numbers still doesn't work

crazyace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now lemme get this straight, i have to use both the bak file and the nds file together and just load the nds file

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
nononononononono Leave the .bak file on your Pc, and ONLY put the .nds on your SD, THATS it

Also
QUOTE said:
i am at i think the last door to i will battle the professor net navi i think but i don't know what the pass code any1 can help i put all the numbers still doesn't work

I used "00" as the code and it work, give that a go
happy.gif

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck. I went so some kind of hydro water building, and did an area in there where everything was frozen over (after seeing Chad). I then saved a kid that was inside a car in the starting town area. I can't get back in the door on the second floor (the area where you jack-in to the frozen hydro area). The help says something about a jailer, but I can't read Japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.