Rockband custom songs

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by itchybitchy, Jun 5, 2010.

Jun 5, 2010

Rockband custom songs by itchybitchy at 11:59 AM (983 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. itchybitchy
    OP

Newcomer itchybitchy Newbie

Germany
    Hi I'm from germany and I've got a problem concerning rock band customs and RAWK SD.... I've got PAL Wii PAL game and PAL RAWK SD, so it should work....
    but when I try to use the RAWK SD PATCHER, my Wii wants to make an update( but this is bad for me and my wii [​IMG] ) so I don't know if I really have to patch my ios 37, because I CAN load dlc with wads....

When I install my custom songs it seems to work because there is no error message or something like that.... just installs ordinary.... but then I can't find the songs in quickplay !!! do I have to activate them ??

I'm not really a pro in those things with homebrew...and I would be very happy if someone could help me [​IMG] ......

so srry for my bad english,

thx and greetings from germany

2. vegemikee

Member vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    if youre processing the .ogg and .mid files for each song through rawkSD, make sure that you have set the tier level to 1, not 0 otherwise it will not show on your setlist.

3. itchybitchy
    OP

Germany
    ok thank you I will try it, but i have to search for the "tier level" option because I don't know where to find it.... and is it important that I use .ogg fils or can I also use mp3 files ??

thanks a lot, greetings

4. itchybitchy
    OP

Germany
    well I checked the tier option but it doesn't solve my problem.....I can't find the songs anyway.... it says installed custom songs or something like that when I use the PAL RAWK SD version.... with the other version( the official) I get errors( of course) ! I just followed the guide on the RAWK SD WIKI SITE http://rawksd.japaneatahand.com/wiki/Installation so it should work [​IMG] but I think my problem is the RAWK SD PATCHER, because I can't use it because otherwise my Wii wants to start an Update which would block my homebrew stuff ..... [​IMG]

what shall I do ?? someone told me something bout a priiloader or startpatcher .. ???

thx