Rockband custom songs

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by itchybitchy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. itchybitchy
    OP

itchybitchy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2010
    Gambia, The
    Hi I'm from germany and I've got a problem concerning rock band customs and RAWK SD.... I've got PAL Wii PAL game and PAL RAWK SD, so it should work....
    but when I try to use the RAWK SD PATCHER, my Wii wants to make an update( but this is bad for me and my wii [​IMG] ) so I don't know if I really have to patch my ios 37, because I CAN load dlc with wads....

When I install my custom songs it seems to work because there is no error message or something like that.... just installs ordinary.... but then I can't find the songs in quickplay !!! do I have to activate them ??

I'm not really a pro in those things with homebrew...and I would be very happy if someone could help me [​IMG] ......

so srry for my bad english,

thx and greetings from germany

2. vegemikee

vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2008
    if youre processing the .ogg and .mid files for each song through rawkSD, make sure that you have set the tier level to 1, not 0 otherwise it will not show on your setlist.

3. itchybitchy
    OP

itchybitchy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2010
    Gambia, The
    ok thank you I will try it, but i have to search for the "tier level" option because I don't know where to find it.... and is it important that I use .ogg fils or can I also use mp3 files ??

thanks a lot, greetings

4. itchybitchy
    OP

itchybitchy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2010
    Gambia, The
    well I checked the tier option but it doesn't solve my problem.....I can't find the songs anyway.... it says installed custom songs or something like that when I use the PAL RAWK SD version.... with the other version( the official) I get errors( of course) ! I just followed the guide on the RAWK SD WIKI SITE http://rawksd.japaneatahand.com/wiki/Installation so it should work [​IMG] but I think my problem is the RAWK SD PATCHER, because I can't use it because otherwise my Wii wants to start an Update which would block my homebrew stuff ..... [​IMG]

what shall I do ?? someone told me something bout a priiloader or startpatcher .. ???

thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice