Rockband 2/other games WII : Need your help

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by blackacidevil, May 29, 2010.

1. blackacidevil
    OP

Member blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ive got an a bit of an anger problem, Ill go and play Rockband 2 and ill search online for a player. Ill find all different kinds of people and skills. Some are assholes and just rude (we cant talk or communicate, but theyll drop out or block your weapon choice).

Ok heres the question,

Im not able to play with someone and add them as a friend, so example is Ill play with someone, neither of us can talk or communicate

Now Im very pissed about this, very angry, its fucking just wrong doing what they did.

I run into a good person sometimes, a player is having fun like me, and we play for close to 3 hours. Ill push some buttons on the guitar controller in a wierd fashion to let him know,thanks dude you saved my ass. I had an xbox at one point, it has headset and great online games, you can talk to everyone, , mostly Xbox is Pre-pubrity kids 11 to 13 years kids. Its a lot of trash talking I knowk, playng NHL2k7 was a blast, its not a blast getting a warm and fuzzy feeling talking to what appears to be a nice girl with a sexy voice and in fact 15 minutes later you realize you flirted with a boy. NOT COOL

i TALK A LOT i know. But it bothers me on Rockband 2, sometimes, Im nodding my head or going fuck yeah, fuck yeah mother fucker (happy we did a great job) and Im trying to tell him via MORSE CODE, tapping buttons at the end of the song to thank the guy.

This is really retarded, it spoils the experience.

Can someone tell me what Im missing ? is it wiispeak,

Ive already thought the Nintendo Wii is the system who stays away from bad games (grand theft, etc), so I think I understand that they disable chat in online experiences, and I understand that Nintendo doesnt want smack talk or younger players engaging in this.

But its a necessity, it really is, why the hell cant I talk to the guy or send a message in game thank him,

Or am i doing something wrong, Ill find a cool dude to jam with, we play 3 hours, and I want to add him to friends, obviously he a good time playing, it was no option

2. blackacidevil
    OP

Canada
    SOMEONE please,

3. blackacidevil
    OP

Canada
    Its bothering me, not because im disappointed, but Ill just by natural instinct. Be happy and go yeah, good job, thanks for playing that last part, awesome dude

And Ill have 4 seconds at the end of the song where nothing plays, and Ill use the guitar keys (red/blue) etc, and try communicate and tell them.;.;

4. blackacidevil
    OP

Canada
    Wii Voice / text commication.. Please read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going absolutely nuts, most of the time, Im trying to communicate by hitting morse code thumps on the guitar. Other times, I want to asy oh sorry man, and hey you go bass we'll rotate every three songs. even by text.

Honest to god Im losing it, I dont understand why there isnt a one message text.

I believe in Harm over Neversoft ,

Im 30 years old and an avid gamer. But I feel like some people left and neither of us were able to commincate. This is "f**king horrible**

Honestly, I try to move the menus up down up down, or stall on the page if my partner gets a high 96 to 100 percent , so I can show him, hey Im looking good job. This is absolute nuts help me

5. Ossot

Member Ossot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Bad news, from the look of this thread the only thing separating you and xbox "pre-pubrity" kids is you are slightly more articulate.

RB2 doesn't support Wiispeak. Deal with it.