Rock band VS Guitar Hero = Nintendo VS Sony Playstation?

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I thought of it.. And the battle between these great games , is much like between the battle between the companies.

Think of it -

Guitarhero \ Rockband

Was created first \ Was created later on when they found guitar hero's idea should be good.

Was an outbreak , People really loved the NEW gaming option(Nes) \ Was fancy and with great graphics and options near GH

Made a few games(nintendo's case = systems) before they released a great one (Wii) \ Made powerfull system with great options

Made a portable edition too(GB) \ Havent made a portable edition , but if im correct with this , they will .

Had an original idea based on what they thought people will like \ took the original idea and polished it with more features.

Comments.

Daihatsuboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, in the beginning, Red Octane and Harmonix worked on the first GH games together, but Harmonix got bought by MTV and Red Octane to Activision which was what made the franchise "branch."

But that could also be seen as Sony making their own console after getting their Playstation collab idea rejected from Nintendo.

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you say

"Made a portable edition too(GB) \ Havent made a portable edition , but if im correct with this , they will ."

Aint the psp their portable or are you thinking of something different?

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
The "()" represents what has happend with nintendo or sony..
What I meant in this sentence , Is that guitar hero has made a portable version , and so as nintendo , and Sony made a portable version , and if im right with this theory , they will also make it portable.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
well your kind of wrong. . about a lot of those things. . .
"Made a few games(nintendo's case = systems) before they released a great one (Wii) "
i think you mean ment a few SYSTEMS, since they made a bunch of games WAY before wii.

"Made a portable edition too(GB) \ Havent made a portable edition , but if im correct with this , they will ."

Nintendo made gameboy, progressed into nintendo DS, then Sony made PSP during ds's time. Discard this, even though it will be near impossible for rockband to be on a portable console since well, drums on the psp? And guitar? and vocals? how would those be possible.

"Had an original idea based on what they thought people will like \ took the original idea and polished it with more features.

This one i have no idea what your talking about. If your talking about the nes being a computer entertainment system so that consumers would have bought it, then your wrong because sony didnt called PLAYstation, COMPUTERstation.

But i think you should rename it Nintendo vs microsoft, since rockband has been more focused on the 360's scene rather than everyone elses. But its the same thing as every other battle, their competing for first place, whether it be games, consoles, businesses, or even lemonade stands.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i would say guitar hero. i played rockband, and the guitar parts were to monotone and repetitive (not to be mistaken with easy), and the drum/singing parts didn't appeal to me. though guitar hero also has that too now? meh

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Let me answer you barlog.. You just didnt understand me
on the first quote.
Nintendo made a few systems before they got to an uber one which is the Wii.
Guitar hero made a few systems before they got to an uber one , World tour.

third quote
Nintendo made a Nes which became snes and finally N64 , When N64 got out , Sony released PS1 with some other stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person