Rock Band USA XBOX360-PI

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Hadrian, Nov 16, 2007.

Nov 16, 2007

Rock Band USA XBOX360-PI by Hadrian at 9:19 PM (1,339 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Its out but its region locked so only for those with NTSC consoles. Its kinda pointless with out the guitars or drums though.

Not out over here though until next year.

2. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    can this even be played with a controller? I can't see how, like you say probably useless without the gear

3. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    It's games that require additional controllers to make it fun that are probably safe from piracy. Well, for the first game when people have to buy the drums/guitar/microphone. Then they can download the sequels afterwards

4. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    I hope I can just buy the game with drums when it comes out over here. Should be great fun! ownzzz guitar hero

5. MC DUI

Member MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    If you have the guitar from guitar hero does it work with Rock Band?

6. nephdj

Member nephdj GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Iv meet people who refused to play DDR with a dance mad at LAN, there are niche people are there who are scared of new skills

7. MC DUI

Member MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Never mind I found the answer on another board -

"On topic, i confirmed that GH2 and GH3 guitars are working and also the X360 headset for singing"

That means if they sell the drums separately at some stage Guitar Hero owners would be pretty set.

8. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    It's been confirmed forever that GH2 and GH3 controllers work with Rock Band, however for the solo sections with those, you have to strum. On the Rock Band controller, you can use the lower 5 frets and not strum. Also, from experience with the Rock Band guitar controller, I can say that it is FAR SUPERIOR to the Guitar Hero controllers and I highly recommend it. Only downfall is that the Rock Band guitar controller DOES NOT work with GH2 or GH3. At least, not yet. An update could be released for them to support it so it's really up to Activision, or however makes that decision to make it so. [​IMG]

9. ds6220

Member ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I just have to chime in to say 2 things. First, thank you for bringing this release to my attention as I was not even thinking about this game. Now that I have had a chance to play it (just played though solo guitar) I can say Rock Band is actually a better product than Guitar Hero (any of them). It will boil down to music tastes, but this game is just so well put together and the crowd noise is just perfect. That computer crowd loved me and sang along with me. awesome. [​IMG]