Rock Band Scene Today

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by darkgoth, May 21, 2008.

1. darkgoth
    OP

darkgoth Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2008
    Gods Country
    Hello

Rock Star on the 360 has arrived at last on PAL, I have obtained the various Dowloadable Packs that are out there, does anyone know how to install them without xbox live? how do I get them on my 360 hard drive without a wireless connection to the pc? thanks in advance

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    The NFO that came with that content explicitly said that you're gonna need a harddrive adapter to upload the DLC to your hdd. That means u gonna need the same equipment used to upload saves to your hdd, something like a Datel Xport or Talismoon Minispy.

3. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    can i put all song on my harddrive with this adapter? or can i only put the 3 non-signed songs?

4. squirt1000

squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

Banned
    Jul 14, 2003
    Devon, UK
    What DLC is available to download? Ive got a usb adaptor for my hdd and wouldnt mind giving it a whirl [​IMG]

5. squirt1000

squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

Banned
    Jul 14, 2003
    Devon, UK
    Is it only the OXM tracks that are available? As thats all I can find [​IMG]

Answered my own question, Its only the OXM stuff that works as its unsigned [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice