Rock Band makes band video come out sweet....

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My buddies band called The Jellybricks got the idea to make avatars of themselves and video edit software to make it look as though their new single is coming off of the game and it came out so good that I almost Sh** right then and there. What a great idea and a great song and it looks as though they beat every other indie band to it. I had no idea who would appreciate this at first and then it dawned on me that what a more perfect place than here the site where I pretty much learned everything about how to really use a video game console...Anyway if you like it please tell your friends because its not very often that something is this good and you haven't seen it pimped out by some sort of corporate dicks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wDfbEF2HA&fmt=18

Thanks guys. Comments very welcome I am really curious as to what other people are gonna think of this. I was just blown away by the quality.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
The actual score n charts on there ruined it...made it look like it was very poorly done.

It was nice, Don't get me wrong, but I think had they just left the Vocals on, it would have looked better, flashing to Bass/Guitar kinda ruined it. But still good.

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess these are good points I was kinda hung up on the score not going up all the way through too but I had no idea how hard that kinda thing would be to edit as I do absolutely no video editing work I am gonna suggest it now though as it cant be that hard of a thing to change.

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man I helped write and recorded the band (i am not in the band though) which is why I was generally excited to see they've actualy done something with it thats cool. The score thing is killing me though.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it is a cool proof of concept, and a step in the direction they are looking to go, but they should have had things timing correctly!

Also, not to mention they could get sued for it!

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
I think it is a cool proof of concept, and a step in the direction they are looking to go, but they should have had things timing correctly!

Also, not to mention they could get sued for it!
Wait they can't get sued right(If this is real)?

From the video "By special agreement* with the creators of Rock Band 2, here's the video for "Ruin Us," off our most recent album, "Goodnight to Everyone." "Goodnight to Everyone" is available for download on the iTunes Store, amazon.com and other digital music merchants. CDs available at cdbaby.com and koolkatmusik.com. Pirated copies available on many fine BitTorrent sites."

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, its possible they could get sued. I wouldn't think they would as just an indie band, but if they were to make it big. Right now the most that could and possibly will happen is getting their video removed

Frank1213

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the input but now I am actually worried about the legal recourse of the video game company because i posted this on 2 other sites and that seems to be what everyone says. Good song - they are going to get sued. I hope this is not true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi