Hardware Rock Band Guitar

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, today came my Rock Band 1 Set. First, I was happy, the Drums and the Mic worked like they should on all games I've tested (RB: Beatles, RB 2, Guitar Hero 5). Then I tried the Guitar on these games, and I always get the same Issue:

It is recognized, I can navigate through it the menu with it without any problem on all games. But, as soon as I want to play a song, I hear the first Note (but I didn't press any button), and after that, it won't recognize that I hit a Note...it recognizes that I press the Button, but it won't recognize that the note is hit correctly. All notes pass without being "destroyed", and I loose the game, although I pressed the right buttons in the right time. So I can press any button i want with the right timing, it just won't let me win/play...
frown.gif

Now, here are the possibilites:

1) I'm too dumb and I should press also another button instead "only" the colored ones.
2) cIOS failure (223 installed as 36 merged 37)
3) Guitar failure
4)...more?

Can anybody help me here? I want to play with my guitar
cry.gif

Thanks in advance...

-Blue-K

JosJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Blue-K said:
1) I'm too dumb and I should press also another button instead "only" the colored ones.
Correct. You need to use the strum bar. Play through the first tutorial on any Guitar Hero/Rock Band game for more info.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The guitar controller mimics a real guitar - you must hold down the "fret" button and "strum" the strum bar to hit the note. Play through the basic tutorials to get a hang of the controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1