Rock Band Drums

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was pretty good when we had a real drum set, about 10 years ago. now i just got my rock band drums, and i stink. medium is the best i can do.

i have a strong background in rhythm games, i played DDR for many years. and i jumped into guitar hero on hard, i also play real guitar for about 10 years, so its kind of natural. im not saying guitar hero is like a real guitar, just that my muscles and fingers are fine tuned for this style of game.

so i did chop suey and alive on hard. anyone got any tips for getting better? or is it just play and play and play until you get used to it?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psh, i suck at the drums, the foot petal doing different rythms along with the drums is what screws me up. And I can't roll.

I got better at guitar hero just by playing, playing... like a real instrument

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Just practise, I regularly switch between Medium and Hard difficulties occasionally jumping up to Expert on easier songs. Look at the drums rating for the song you're doing and try and judge accordingly.
Getting the bass timing can be quite hard at times, seperating it from your arm movements is even harder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U