Gaming Rock Band drums and guitar help?

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, I bought a third party drum set and guitar, they both use an usb port for the receptor and the drum set, but I use an USB HDD to boot my games, how would I be able to play both of them at the same time with only 1 port left?

Another thing, is the pedal so unresponsive? or is it just shitty this one? thank you very much

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There are some "1 USB port to 2" hubs out there for computers, but these do NOT work on the wii. Basically, there are no options. Either use one instrument at the time (btw...may I say that I think you're awesome. I can only ever play one instrument at the same time
wink.gif
) or use your original disc.

My experience with the drum kit is that you need a very good posture to hit the pedal exactly correct everytime. If that still doesn't work...then you probably have a shitty one.

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I use a PC 4 ports USB Hub (no power) with the second port and it's work very well, I have two mic and the new Guitar from Rock Band 3 with a usb dongle.. No problem at all. So try some USB Hub and your problem will be solved.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
AFAIK almost any USB(2.0?) hub should work as long as IOS supports USB instrumetns.
I tried 4-ports one using 2 mics and RB1 guitar, everything worked without problems

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
okay ordered a GHWT band kit as it was a special promotion here on my country. I know Band Hero drum kit is better quality but it's not affordable here, it was exactly at double price than GHWT! Insane! Who can pay 1400 pesos (350 dollars) vs 750 pesos for WT (187 dollars).

Is it that bad the band kit? Because it's either that or nothing..
frown.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
okay ordered a GHWT band kit as it was a special promotion here on my country. I know Band Hero drum kit is better quality but it's not affordable here, it was exactly at double price than GHWT! Insane! Who can pay 1400 pesos (350 dollars) vs 750 pesos for WT (187 dollars).

frown.gif

The game has more features but the tracklist is subjective. The hardware, however, is much, much better.

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
SFenton said:
Fedex14 said:

frown.gif

The game has more features but the tracklist is subjective. The hardware, however, is much, much better.

BH hardware is better I know, but is GHWT good or bad? (without comparing it). Because it's either this or nothing, third party products here sucks and were at the same price than this band kit, so is it worth the money or it's just a waste if it's not BH hardware?

requiem_mortis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use 5 ports of a 7 port hub with Beatles Rock Band for 2 Guitars (1 GH[embedded wiimote] & 1 RB[wireles usb dongle]) 3 USB Mics and USB Drums (RB) but all have to be connected to the Hub before starting the game otherwise the instruments are not detected correctly.

Unfortunately the RB Drum kit is not recognised by GH games
angry.gif
afaik this is a known GH game / Instrument compatability issue and not Wii modding related - please correct me if I'm wrong as I'd love to get my GH games working with my RB drum kit and Guitar

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fedex14 said:
zizer said:
Fedex14 said:
zizer said:
what's about this guitar ?

are you talking to me?

I asked everyone if you can help tell me what you think about it

it looks good, plus logitech is a well known brand for good quality products. But I dont see it on sale there?

I ordered in Europe, soon two guitars have to come

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
SFenton said:
Fedex14 said:

frown.gif

BH hardware is better I know, but is GHWT good or bad? (without comparing it). Because it's either this or nothing, third party products here sucks and were at the same price than this band kit, so is it worth the money or it's just a waste if it's not BH hardware?

GHWT is actually a lot better than everyone thinks (in my opinion). My drums lasted two good years and my guitar and mic are still going strong.

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
SFenton said:
Fedex14 said:
SFenton said:
Fedex14 said:

frown.gif

GHWT is actually a lot better than everyone thinks (in my opinion). My drums lasted two good years and my guitar and mic are still going strong.

Ok thats good to know! It should be arriving on the mail tomorrow, wish me luck
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/