Rock Band Country issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by cninja, Aug 3, 2009.

Aug 3, 2009

Rock Band Country issue by cninja at 7:41 PM (951 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. cninja
    OP

Newcomer cninja Newbie

Canada
    Hi. I am having a issue with Rock Band Country. I have the original Rock Band 1 instruments and can't seem to get them recognized/working with Rock Band country. For all the other rock band games I would use the rock band launcher made by mrkinator(I think), and the instruments would work fine. When I try to launch rock band country with that loader, I get a blue screen with 002 error. I have the latest CIOS from waninkoko installed (rev 14). Now I can get the game to boot fine with the latest version of Neogamma (r7) but the instruments do not seem to get recognized/won't work. I have read in another thread that some people were having issues launching rock band country from usb, and people then got it to work with newest version of usb loader gx. I unfortunately cannot go that route as my hard drive is still not recognized by any of the usb loaders. So my question is, How can I get the instruments recognized and working with rock band country? Do I need a certain backup loader, or certain CIOS? etc. I will appreciate any assistance, as I can't seem to find the info on my own by searching the site or google. Thanks.

2. bdr9

Member bdr9 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  3. cninja
    OP

Newcomer cninja Newbie

Canada
    Well I gave that a shot and when I first booted the game it went to the blue 002 error screen. So I turned on the 002 option in softchip and tried booting the game again and it didn't go to the blue 002 error screen, instead it just goes to a black screen and never loads :-( . Has anyone out there got this game to boot and get the rock band 1 instruments working? If so can you post what your using, like cios, what disc loader etc?? Or if anyone else has some other things I could try.

4. cninja
    OP

Newcomer cninja Newbie

Canada
    Got everything working! :-) . Had to enable the fake ios option in softchip. The other options don't need to be changed, except for choosing what ios to load/use, which I choose as 232 according to that thread you linked. Thanks for your help!

5. rg49329

Newcomer rg49329 Newbie

United States
    I am having the same problems mentioned above. I was wondering how to "enable the fake ios option in softchip".