Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii games don't go very long without getting a scene release, and its been around three weeks and Rock Band has not been dumped yet. I bought it day one, but what's the deal? Even the single release that was up on Usenet for a short while that was not scene released, was modified (Edited text), and bad. Noone wants to put up a legitimate dump, or is something else going on?

The track pack is another problem, since I am completely low on funds and do not want most of the Track Packs music but a few songs, I was looking forward to this getting dumped. Apparently not, been out for a few days and is following suit with Rock Band.

The scene normally delivers, but now they are just failing. Anyone on my side here?

Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
No. You should have never bought Rockband on the Wii in the first place.
You're right, I should have shelled out money for a system that is a bitch to pirate/use homebrew on where I have to dodge Live bans all day. Oh wait were you talking about the PS2? Same deal there, except the Track Pack has also not been dumped on it and the only two dumps for Rock Band itself are either A) Downsampled with movies taken out OR B) movies taken out with constant crashing. Or the PS3 was on your mind? Bzzzrt. No such thing as a PS3.

Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Or you could have waited a couple of months and bought World Tour instead. Much better game has nothing to do with piracy.
Preference is key here, my friend. I don't like the direction Activision took Guitar Hero, and in case you missed out, World Tour was announced to work with Rock Band instruments...Oh shit, looks like you bombed that one.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On the 360 yes. Activision hasn't said anything about other consoles yet. It even higher chance that RB instruments wont work with Wii because the controls are different. One goes through wiimote and other not. Besides I rather have good features in a game then have bare minimum features.

Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
On the 360 yes. Activision hasn't said anything about other consoles yet. It even higher chance that RB instruments wont work with Wii because the controls are different. One goes through wiimote and other not. Besides I rather have good features in a game then have bare minimum features.
Rock Band instruments work with Guitar Hero 3 on Wii. Oh shit looks like you failed again.

Also, I:

1) Don't care about online Rock Band. I have no interest in it. I have enough friends over in the day to play it.
2) Don't care about World Tour mode. I've tryed it, it's just frosting on what is already a delicious cake. It's not needed at all.
3) Don't care about Character Creation. I want to play the game, not make believe I'm in the game playing fake instruments.
4) Looked in to this as a money thing. If I bought the game and instruments, I could pirate the DLC packs. My Wii has been modded since nearly launch, and I'm not going to buy a 360 to mod and attempt playing the DLC that way.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Proof that it works on Wii? Lets not forget about DLC as well. Oh and the music creator. User created content will be good no matter what anyone says.

Tanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) dinofan, this is not a OMG Wii Rockband is teh SUX! thread. Seeing as how every argument you make keeps getting thrown back in your face, I suggest a dose of "keep quiet" before your intelligence is questioned any further.

B) The point of the thread was to discuss the failure of "the scene" to deliver... Let's stay on track people!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanks said:
A) dinofan, this is not a OMG Wii Rockband is teh SUX! thread. Seeing as how every argument you make keeps getting thrown back in your face, I suggest a dose of "keep quiet" before your intelligence is questioned any further.

B) The point of the thread was to discuss the failure of "the scene" to deliver... Let's stay on track people!

I fail to see how saying false statements is throwing something back at my face. But anyways fine I will leave this thread as it is since there is no reasoning with the guy.

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would also like to know why this isnt coming out.

I bought RockBand for Wii because I enjoy the game for the gameplay, I figured it would be cheaper in the long run, and also I figured when the localized japanese version came out I could download that.

But i'm sure it will come out on trackers eventually~

Tanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Tanks said:

I fail to see how saying false statements is throwing something back at my face. But anyways fine I will leave this thread as it is since there is no reasoning with the guy.

Then again... I fail to see the reason why his defending himself was necessary. If you had kept your mouth shut and had not mocked his decision to buy Rock Band Wii, we would not be in this mess. Again, the point of the thread was to discuss the scene, and its failings. The fact he cited his owning Rockband Wii has nothing much to do with it. What has to do with it is the fact it is not dumped.

Syangel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dont flame people. if you want the scene to be better u need to support it, donate! because theres no use in spending x amount of dollars for a game that no one can play without spending around 100$.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've explained this already.... it's just a simple inequality: Leechers > Contributors

The people that used to contribute got tired of it, so now they download all of their games, too.

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have seen rockband for wii on some private download sites but it has yet to come to public trackers. If I can ever find an LG drive I'd contribute to the scene. Also Wii Rockband has been proved it can be hacked so when the hacking scene finally gets everything synced correctly you may just see rock band customs released for wii . Sort of how GH3 customs are rampant on public trackers right now. Also with Rockband being as expensive as it is to play it may take some time to make it to public trackers. Something tells me if it had GH3 guitar supprot it's possible it would be on public trackers already considering if ti had GH3 guitar support it would mean the wii-mote could be used as a guitar. So give it some time.

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahh I was actually talking about the gh3 guitar not being compatible with rock band. I never even tried to see if the rockband guitar works for GH3. Guess I'll finally be able to finish co-op on Guitar Hero 3. Strange that the strat works with GH3 but not GH: Aerosmith guess Activision modified some game code. I hope that chart is true about the strat being compatible with GH3. To bad the GHIII guitar doesn't work on Rock Band though.

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, I just tried my Rock Band guitar on Guitar Hero 3 and when Guitar Hero 3 boots it shuts off the USB dongle. ><

Ok I plugged it in directly instead of using the hub and it connects now but it doesnt register anything when you press the buttons

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be a little off topic, but does the Rock Band strat really work with Guitar Hero 3? Because I just tried it and I couldn't get it to work.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte