Rock Band 3 Keyboard prototipe revealed.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by lagman, Jun 10, 2010.

Jun 10, 2010
  1. lagman
    OP

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico

Also, at least for what I care "Break On Through (To the Other Side)" by the Doors and Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody are the first confirmed songs for the game.

I'm not sure I like the fact that you have to move around the keyboard's fret in order to play but I guess it's necessary with a 25 keys instrument. What I sure like is the old DLC being completely playable in the new game, that and Bohemian Rhapsody..oh! Bohemian Rhapsody.

On a side note, that keyboard looks like a decent spanker.

Soirce: DESTRUCTOID

2. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    You should've taken a look at your own page! Other awesomeness included is a bunch of other songs that are confirmed, as well as a full real guitar. I can not wait!

3. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    I'm still not sure what to make of the real guitar thing. How much is it gonna cost and would it worthwhile investment if it actually does teach you how to play. [​IMG]

4. lagman
    OP

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    I was overwhelmed by the video, but you just reminded me I forgot to mention the source.
    Good job!.

No, wait, I just checked, that wasn't in there, they just added it. Those cheaters.

5. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    so you can use the keyboard as a midi controller... i really hope i can use a midi controller as the rb keyboard

edit: oh wait, you can! [​IMG] - i'm in.
    won't be buying the pro guitar tho. i already got 6 guitars; 2 game guitars, 3 acoustic and 1 electric. i don't have room for one more. i was hoping for actual strings on the neck of the guitar but it's just buttons. the difficulty of playing guitar is more on the pressing down the strings just right.

edit: oh, they do have a real guitar also. i'm still not getting it. too many guitars in one house with too little talent.