Rock Band 3 - Error 204036

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JA64Flyers, May 19, 2011.

May 19, 2011

Rock Band 3 - Error 204036 by JA64Flyers at 2:37 AM (1,587 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. JA64Flyers
    OP

Newcomer JA64Flyers Newbie

United States
    Hey everyone! I just bought RB3 yesterday (yay!) and at first had a little trouble getting some of my songs stored on an SD card to load into my library. I could currently access the music store tho.

This morning, I followed the advice outlined here ( http://gbatemp.net/t262222-rock-band-3-error?&st=15 ) to update my IOS56. This corrected my inability to read songs off my SD card, however i can't access the music store at all. I'm met with the #204036 error, which from what i've read, is a generic "network issue" code. I'm not sure if its due to my IOS56 update or not since it was a day in between checking the music store.

My Wii has an internet connection that i've tested through the main menu and other apps. Also i tossed RB2 in and i could access THAT music store. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. JA64Flyers
    OP

Newcomer JA64Flyers Newbie

United States
    Alright apparently it was just a coincidence, because i tried it just now and everything works fine. I read that the Wii shop channel was down for maintenance or something as well. (i assume those are tied together).

Kinda crazy tho, the timing was perfect to make it look like i did something >_