Gaming rock band 3 drum noob question

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
iv never played rock band before and im using the drums...

what does it mean when i get to a bit in the track where all 4 circles are lit up? is it like a "free for all, go crazy, it wont effect my score" kinda thing?

or do i just stop!?

its weird and the tuts in teh game arent helping much
frown.gif

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can play whatever you want in that part, but if you hit the last note (always a green one), you'll activate Overdrive.

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ooooooo! so does what i play in the gap effect my score? i.e. can i just play its safe to make sure i hit the last green or should i be aiming to hit as many as possible?

also, if im used to playing GH career, whats the best option for me in rock band 3? it all seems a bit strange with goals and road challenges...

i had a quick play and chose easy, then i seemed to be able to choose from stupidly easy to nightmare easy AND THEN it let me choose easy, medium, hard etc! very confusing...

also, as iv never played RB2 im unsure about importing tracks...

am i right in thinking i must have a save file from RB2 on the wii, then go into RB3 and find the import code option, pay money and the tracks are imported? would this work with RB2 iso's instead of discs? is it every song from RB2 or only tracks i would have unlocked at the start (i dont know if id have them all at the start cause iv never played them!)

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yup...iv found that out since posting

what i cant find is what songs are imported. with rock band games do you start with all free tracks available? cause iv never played it i dont want to pay to import and only import a selection of the RB2 tracks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv