Homebrew ROCK BAND 3 DLC WADS

Griffballchamp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried this?

I absolutlely hate old youtube videos. But if anyone has done this I would like to know if it worked, and if possible how many blocks of memory it took on your Wii?

Thanks!!

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
The wads you'd have to install would need to be "offline" since I'm positive RBN on Wii has been shut down for a while.
I remember when I did this years ago, the WADs I used required you to download the songs from RBN, still. It just marked them as purchased.
I believe the DLC songs are installed to the SD card, if memory serves...

Griffballchamp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wads you'd have to install would need to be "offline" since I'm positive RBN on Wii has been shut down for a while.
I remember when I did this years ago, the WADs I used required you to download the songs from RBN, still. It just marked them as purchased.

I would be installing with MMM or YAWMM,doesnt matter. I know I can install channels with wads and than move them to SD, but im not sure how to do it with DLC wads?

What about installing with emunand wad manager in Usb loader gx?

Last edited by Griffballchamp,

Griffballchamp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hmmmm, just gett ing error 1022 when installing wad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: