Hacking Rock Band 3 Custom Songs - No songs appear, no errors

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I'm opening this thread because I am entirely bewildered at this problem. I keep getting people who say that nothing shows up for them, even though they've followed my guide for RB3 customs! I've tried to cover every issue possible, but it still doesn't work. What am I missing?

Here are a few resources I've supplied; the wiki guide/tutorial can be found in my signature.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Okay, so I'm opening this thread because I am entirely bewildered at this problem. I keep getting people who say that nothing shows up for them, even though they've followed my guide for RB3 customs! I've tried to cover every issue possible, but it still doesn't work. What am I missing?

Here are a few resources I've supplied; the wiki guide/tutorial can be found in my signature.

Hello.:)

Maybe this is an thinking of an solution help:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-rockband-3-fender-mustang-pro-guitar-controller.544059/#post-8735158

Rockband 3 (and also newer Just Dance titles) makes me think of them.
On cIOS 222/223 (base 37/38) with the hermes ones the Save/SD Card is not working correctly.
On cIOS 249/250 (base 56/57) I have normal access to the SD Card but the Receiver do not work.

For the newer Just Dance titles it is vice versa with SAVES.
On cIOS 222/223 (base 37/38) with the hermes ones the Saves are working correctly.
On cIOS 249/250 (base 56/57) SAVES are corrupted evey time I start a Game(s).

What will I say ? It is maybe a Wii cIOS problem,not yours.:(

Thank you.:)

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I forgot about that thread. You may have a point, but what's really odd in Discord user warringheart's case is that the SD card is not read in the Disc Channel. Other games work, however.

Maybe possible causes:

- SD Card Type (SDHC, SDXC, SDIO.....)
- maybe "wrong" formatted
- use an microSD with Adapter
- maybe the SD Card is "corrupt" or broken
- size bigger than 32 GB,maybe made an second partition on it
.....:unsure:

Last edited by Alexander1970,

riotlancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe possible causes:

- SD Card Type (SDHC, SDXC, SDIO.....)
- maybe "wrong" formatted
- use an microSD with Adapter
- maybe the SD Card is "corrupt" or broken
- size bigger than 32 GB,maybe made an second partition on it
.....:unsure:

Hey there! Aforementioned discord user "warringhearts" here.

I've used multiple SD cards of varying brands (PNY and SanDisk) of varying storage sizes (2GB, 4GB, 16GB and 32GB), of varying formats (regular and microSD w/ adapter) all formatted to FAT32 (using both Windows built-in and Guiformat, quick and regular formatting method). All cards have been SDHC and this is on vWii.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

I've used multiple SD cards of varying brands (PNY and SanDisk) of varying storage sizes (2GB, 4GB, 16GB and 32GB), of varying formats (regular and microSD w/ adapter) all formatted to FAT32 (using both Windows built-in and Guiformat, quick and regular formatting method). All cards have been SDHC and this is on vWii.

Thank you.:)

Only to get sure your SD Card is ok and is not the troublemaker.:)

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So, you have a GBAtemp profile? I'll update your Discord profile accordingly with the right role.

Yeah, still not sure what is causing your issues there. If even a factory reset doesn't fix it, I'd say it's hardware, but I dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning