Gaming Rock Band 2

Billydick888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone spotted rock band 2 online at all? seems like a tough find, wonder if there ripping problems.. or lack of people with the Drive to do it.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded it from my favorite torrent tracker. There's several torrent sites that have it.
It works on my PAL Wii (with Wiikey) perfectly, brickblocked and Region Friid. I didn't even have to use the Gecko loader.

The game is WONDERFUL and it plays with my GHIII controller.

My Christmas couldn't be better!!!!

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
I downloaded it from my favorite torrent tracker. There's several torrent sites that have it.
It works on my PAL Wii (with Wiikey) perfectly, brickblocked and Region Friid. I didn't even have to use the Gecko loader.

Is it good with only the GHIII controller as that is the only one I have as well. I have played World Tour with it but I really doubt I am having the full experience with only one instrument.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Edgedancer said:
berlinka said:

Is it good with only the GHIII controller as that is the only one I have as well. I have played World Tour with it but I really doubt I am having the full experience with only one instrument.
I enjoy it enormously and the GHIII guitar works fantastic with this. Only the thumbstick does not work. But you can do all the navigating with the strum bar...

I think they took all the good bits from the Guitar Hero games and added a whole lot extra, with more songs, all kinds of unlockables, nice challenges and off course far better graphics!

I'm happy as Larry!!!!

Edgedancer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
Edgedancer said:
berlinka said:

I enjoy it enormously and the GHIII guitar works fantastic with this. Only the thumbstick does not work. But you can do all the navigating with the strum bar...

I think they took all the good bits from the Guitar Hero games and added a whole lot extra, with more songs, all kinds of unlockables, nice challenges and off course far better graphics!

I'm happy as Larry!!!!
Sounds like a definite download for me. I would perhaps buy it but Duke Nukem Forever will come out before Harmoix get their act together in Australia.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will1983 said:
Is the game dual layered ?

No, it's not dual layered.

It's a big improvement over Rock Band 1 on Wii. It also got a 9 on IGN, might want to check out their review.

I downloaded the game as well, since there isn't even a release date set for Europe. You can find it on torrents, megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire etc.
No official scene release yet though. Gets me kinda worried, since this is far from the first time that NTSC scene releases seem to take ages.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got it as well, Far improvement over the first, Anyone who has it add me,

Sstew: 2176-8705-2407

Expert Drums (Main instrument)
Expert Guitar
Expert Bass
Hard Vocals

cygnusx12112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are all talking about Rock Band 2 for the "Wii" right?? Can't find it anywhere... Of course I'll probably just end up buying the damn thing after the holidays.

Edgedancer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cygnusx12112 said:
We are all talking about Rock Band 2 for the "Wii" right?? Can't find it anywhere... Of course I'll probably just end up buying the damn thing after the holidays.
Trust us. It is out there. You just dont know where to look but we cannot tell you anything.

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
cygnusx12112 said:
Trust us. It is out there. You just dont know where to look but we cannot tell you anything.

Yes it is out there
biggrin.gif

daveleebond

Trophies
XP
Country
scousethief said:
i doubt it exists.

me too, checked all the wii binaries and not even filling, and releases usually hit newsgroups before there much slower torrent cousins.

oh wait just found Mario Galaxy 2 and.......
rolleyes.gif

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
daveleebond said:
scousethief said:
i doubt it exists.

me too, checked all the wii binaries and not even filling, and releases usually hit newsgroups before there much slower torrent cousins.

oh wait just found Mario Galaxy 2 and.......
rolleyes.gif

O really??? How do I have my RB2 FC in my signature then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh just noticed that myself I bet it makes the Master System port look amazing by comparison lol