Rock Band 2 USB Loader issues...

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by davidsl_128, Mar 1, 2010.

Mar 1, 2010
  1. davidsl_128
    OP

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    I've been using Wiiflow to load Rock Band 2, before I used CIOSCorp, and since day one my Wii has been freezing randomly when loading a song with either loading method; I don't know if it's a coincidence, but it happens the most when more than one person plays. This is my setup:

Wiiflow R28 and CIOSCorp 3.4 (If I update it the game won't recognize my DLC [​IMG])
    CIOS 249 r17
    CIOS 223 r5 (IOS base 37) - the one I use to load RB2
    WD 250GB drive, 50GB WBFS partition
    System Menu 4.2U
    All my instruments are from GH

So could something in my setup be causing trouble? Or should I try redumping the game?

2. imapterodactyl

Member imapterodactyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I play using Wiiflow as well, also with the new hermes cios and have the same problem. It doesn't happen incredibly often, only just enough to be irritating. And it never happens with disc content; only dlc causes the issue, and it's more likely to happen if I make a dlc heavy setlist... usually before the first song starts. It's not the running out of system memory error, since the new cios deletes the data as it should now.

I really just need to get ahold of an original disc (which I'll have to do when rawksd 3.0 comes out anyway). Strangely enough, I can't manage to find a copy anywhere locally including Gamestop, new or used. Guess I'll have to order online. I hate waiting for things to show up in the mail.

3. davidsl_128
    OP

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    Hmm... that's odd. I tried to delete CIOSCorp and just use USB loading, and even though the lockups are less they still happen. Maybe it was just a bad dump?