Gaming rock band 2 troubles

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
today i finished a song in rock band and i got a weird message. it said there wasnt enough blocks to save when i actually had 400 blocks left. so then i went back in and my file was fucking gone! so i phoned ea and asked them about it and all they did was tell me to "keep the call professional" and phone nintendo. so i did. nintendo then told me that there was nothing they could do and i was screwed. also they told me all the dlc was still there when t wasnt i guess i will phone um again if no one has the answer to my problem. also could someone please pm me with the link to a download for a rock band 2 data with all the songs thx in advance.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem.

After installing the rockband 2 dlc wads and downloading a bunch of songs. I keep filling my system memory and deleting the stuff off the system and leaving it on the sd then after doing this a few times. The game acted like i never played it before and all the dlc was gone.

hitomiinlove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey you guys, I kept having the same problem (only, in my case, I hadn't actually started the tour mode, so I didn't really lose anything), the DLC I played was only copied to the SD not moved, so I always ended up running out of space on my Wii memory.

Here's what I did:

Got the Softchip r99 (channel version), ran the Multi-CIOS Installer to install a patched version of IOS 37 as IOS 232 (as explained by Mrkinator on the RawkSD post) and then I set Softchip to load the Rock Band 2 disc using this IOS 232 (based on a modified version of IOS 37, the required IOS for RB2 to move stuff correctly from and to the SD).

Seriously, works like a charm.

And thank Mrkinator, he's a life saver.

EDIT: LxTrix, about your DLC being gone, it's not really gone. It just happens that now that your save file is gone, the index of the songs you've downloaded isn't there anymore. So all you have to do is just download a song off of the music store and the index will be redone, and all of the songs you've downloaded will appear in-game again. Sorry if I couldn't make myself clear, English is not my native language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM