rock band 2 slow downloads

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by dudenator, Oct 15, 2009.

Oct 15, 2009
  1. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    I am trying to get some rock band 2 songs but it is going extremely slow. I am on high speed wireless and the songs I am getting are already purchased (rre-downloading ones I bought) any suggestions?

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    Unfortunately, no, it always takes 90 seconds to two full minutes per song. There's no real way to speed this up.

Depending on your answer to the next question there may something else you can try. Did you pay for the songs with Wii points/codes, or use a hack to mark them purchased?

3. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    I paid for the songs with wii points. That sucks though that is a terrible speed, especially when you lose your data and you have to get 50 songs again.coh well I guess I'll have to wait it out.

4. Szalkow

United States
    If you're concerned about losing data, keep in mind you can make backups of your SD card. Download all the songs you bought to your card and then copy the entire card's contents over to your computer for safekeeping. You can also try CaitSith's DLC Manager which lets you move songs individually or all at once, to and from your SD card, as well as see the song names and information.

5. CasperH

CasperH Newbie

Can you mark them as purchased? [​IMG]

6. Szalkow

United States
    I'm not advocating it. Search the Wii Hacks board.