rock band 2 drums

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hyro-Sama, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Hyro-Sama
    OP

Hyro-Sama I'm from the fucking future.

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    Ok everyone I followed the guide here:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=125495&st=0

BUT I am stuck at the "IOS 242 rev 7 is loaded" screen. 002 fix is enabled and load requested IOS is enabled but every time I start up the Softchip backup loader, IOS 36 is at the top in green NOT IOS 232. also everytime I load IOS 232, the screen reads "IOS 232 is loaded" but the screen is just stuck there. It doesn't do anything. How do I fix this?? I am going crazy!!! I can get RB2 to play via Neogamma but I can't get the RB2 drums to work with the game. [​IMG]

2. Hyro-Sama
    OP

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    Update: almost 24 hours so far. ok, i'm tired of this f**king issue. I give up for now. maybe i'll check back in a few days. I have posted in four different forums and not a single person knows how to fix this crap.

3. Hyro-Sama
    OP

Oct 25, 2009
    After Earth
    ok nevermind, I took a short nap to get some more energy woke up and I finally got it working. What the hell!!!??? After all this f**king time, now it wants to work properly! god!!!

Anyway, the only thing that isn't working is Guitar hero 5 and I am about to start my research on it now. I keep getting error 002# when i try to load GH5.

4. xzxero

xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

Jul 18, 2008
    United States
    SB
    is use fake IOS version on?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice