Gaming Rock Band 2 DLC

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
yeah, the drums are worth it mate. I've got the guitar hero brand drums and they work nicely!

Some of the hacks just require a wad installed and then you can download the songs direct from the games - just go through and get the ones you want.

The other idea (what i did) was to get all the song files.

You can get a program called "rock band song manager" -(I think) and you can manage the songs from your PC and SD card easily - as SDHC isn't supported, you can quickly fill up a 2GB card!

Have fun.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. This will work out nicely since being banned from XBL. Guess I'll try and search for tutorials and Torrent files for DLC.

I have an 8GB micro SD ->SD adapter. I'm guessing I'll get a shit load of songs onto that. IIRC XBL song DLC were somewhere along the lines of 30mb

Edit: OK after reading one tutorial (Wad file + Official music store DL). WTF?! isn't that a sure fire way of getting caught?

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is your 8GB Micro Sd is SDHC? (mine is)
Rock band 2 will not work with SDHC until rawk SD 3.0 comes out.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did some testing. Everything works.

Question now is Should I just buy a drum kit and play with a scrubbed ISO or get drumkit + game bundle.

I'm not liking the fact I have a scrubbed ISO. In the past they've cost some problems.

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
I don't know how worried you need to be about downloading the song files - both straight from the servers via PC or through the game.

I don't believe nintendo have the same policy (or ability) to ban people like microsoft can with custom drive firmwares.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ my Wii is hard and soft modded already.

@megatron_lives I could careless if I'm banned from any MP service Nintendo offers. I'm just concerned I could be tracked down via IP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person