Homebrew Rock Band 2 DLC PAL

francescnogales

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to be able how to create a wad, or edit ALL content of an existing wad.
I have the link DLC-PAL of the RockBand 2, for pack01
I want to re-pack the DLC of the sZAE.wad to create the sZAP.wad for PAL
but not how to do it
If someone knows how to create a wad for the DLC I can write the URL of the DLC RockBand 2 PAL for make this wad.

Example:
http://nus.cdn.shop.wii.com/ccs/download/0...005735a4150/tmd
http://nus.cdn.shop.wii.com/ccs/download/0...5a4150/00000001

If you change the numbers 00000001 for 00000002... 0000003 you can download all DLC content of DLC pack1 PAL

This is a txt with all url for DLC PAL Generation 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yntnnhodmmz

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
ive read on several forums saying that you are required to extract the ticket from one of the songs of generation 1 for example, trucha patch it and then make a new wad which will enable you to hack the DLC making it free for download.
if you need help doing this, you should talk to hairy ballsagna, the man behind hacked DLC

hypnoticcow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm it does work. I just took the risk installing all of the wads in the folder because since I have a boot2 backup I thought well nothing can go too wrong and hey it didn't
smile.gif
All of the songs register as purchased and I have downloaded a few and tested them and they all work fine. I have waited so long for something like this on a Pal Wii
smile.gif

nyath

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did install the wads too and i can download a lot of the songs
but do you guys also have the "problem" that not every song that should be able to be downloaded is visible in the list?
I mean I have no Judas Priest songs nor do I see any Breaking Benjamins for that matter. It looks like only half of the songs are listed for download
and the others aren't even showing
frown.gif

Don't get me wrong real happy with the 50% of free songs!! ^^ but do you guys experience the same "problem" or is it just me and did i do something wrong with the wads installment?

Thanks for response
biggrin.gif

overflow74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried yesterday and I have a problem. All of the songs are purchased but when I want to download one of them I ever got a message which says I haven't enough space on my Wii or on my SD card. But I have 1Gb of free space on my SD card.

Maybe there is a problem because I'm using a NTSC copy of RB2 on a PAL wii Shop Channel ?

overflow74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That was it. With a PAL copy of RB2 it works fine!

In summary, you should have a PAL RB2 on a PAL Wii or NTSC game with NTSC Wii shop channel to get it work.

HTM94

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi sorry if this is against the rules (this is the first time I've posted) but could someone please upload a PAL sZDE.wad to media fire or something along those lines please because I've been looking everywhere to get one but nowhere seems to have it apart from torrents (which I object to using) so if someone could do that for me I would be extremely grateful

Thank you for your time.

HTM94

Trophies
XP
Country
would it be possible to direct me to a specific website which i can the browse (excluding search engines) ???

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well...one thing someone mentioned in another thread was to google for "download dlc unlocks & tools".

Sorry, but between doing illegal sh** and refusing both torrents and search engines, getting something done is quite a grey matter.
(I can't even promise that moderators won't blank out my mentioning...and I like this site too much to risk getting banned).

manfaalfio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everybody!!!
Probably this is a stupid question, but i didn't find an answer anywhare (maybe because my English is not so good...
smile.gif

The question is: Can i use rb2 dlc NTSC collections with a rb2 PAL version? I mean, can i put the bin NTSC file into the SZAP, SZBP, etc folders???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U