Gaming Rock Band 1 Drums not working on Guitar Hero 5?

lvholanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just get it some money from my dad in Christmas, So I was finally able to buy Rock Band Drums!
I just get it and it works like a charm in both RB1/RB2/TrackPacks/Beatles!
I saw that Guitar Hero 5 works with all the drum sets avaible to the Wii system, so, I tried, and the Drums didnt Work!
Anyone had the same problem?

PS: Rock Band 1 Drums ._.

Toughschmidt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know where you got your information, but Guitar Hero 5 works with Drum set for all games ONLY on XBOX 360 and Playstation. For Wii, only the Guitar Hero Series Drums will work on all games except original Rock Band (1). Rockband drums only work with Rockband series for the Wii. I find it funny how much I'm now seeing this question this time of year from people who ran right out and purchased blindly. Internet searches would have summed this right up for all of you.

Edit: Also, for EVERYONE else out there with instrument problems with loaders, do a search in this forum and become familiar with Hermies cIOS 222/223.

Edit 2: Not trying to be a dick, but common.

lvholanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Youtube, there are videos of people playing Guitar Hero 5 with Rock Band drums, search there and you will see it ¬¬'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7WIf09Og9Q

And yes, This is the Wii Version , and the guy is obvious using a Rock Band Drum Kit =P
The Rock Band drum kit pwnz the Guitar Hero ones XD
And before I got the drumset, of course I checked videos before buying, but anyways, guess, I will have to use RawkSD .-.

Toughschmidt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have the Rock Band drums. They work fine with GH5. RB1, original June 26th launch, GH5 Wii. Something is either screwed up in your Wii or you're not telling us something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here