Rock Band 1 drums messed up

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by dudenator, Oct 18, 2009.

Oct 18, 2009
  1. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    My rock band 1 drum kit is totally screwed. First, the yellow pad started to not respond so I put a sock mod on it. Then it went again so I taped it down. Now it just won't respond, I can't play drums. I have the kit that doesn't come apart easily so I can't do the penny mod so am I screwed, or can I fix it?

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Well, considering you've had it since RB1, it's pretty old and I'm assuming has had the crap beaten out of it. I'd suggest just buying a new set.

I've been looking up prices on Amazon (since I've been wantint to get a set too) and they're not cheap, though.

3. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    RB1 drums can be found for $25 at Gamestop and as little as $15 online, for a new set.

RB2 drum prices haven't hugely dropped yet but you might find something around $60.

I spent more time fixing my GHWT drums than playing on them, it's generally easier to buy something that you know works.

4. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    Well I guess my next investment is an ion kit. I really need a good one since I play rock band a lot.