Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone have the pleasure of watching this trash?

its basically the movie real steel except now its a reality show

This show is obviously scripted and fake, from the sparks that fly everywhere whenever a punch gets thrown (some of them not even connecting), to so called steel armor being bent like tin foil, tubes bursting for no apparent reason and other "malfunctions"
all the robots as far as I can tell are exactly the same hardware underneath, the only difference is the external cosmetics

at least shows like robot wars were real

but at least they have the right host considering he does staged fights for a living

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'd say the helpless flailing around looks pretty realistic :ha:

It's like an upscaled game of Rock'em Sock'em Robots, but with less responsive controls.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish the BBC would bring back Robot Wars, I've not masturbated over Phillipa Forrester for a while now.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hasn't aged well, she looks like she's in her late 50's.
'Tis a sad truth that you can't go back home to your TV, back home to your adolescence... back home to a young man's dreams of glory and of fame... back home to pprograms on the TV, back home to the old underwear catalogues and videos of things which once seemed everlasting but which are changing all the time – back home to the escapes of Time and Memory.

It was either that or "you can't fap into the same tissue twice" but that one is (disgustingly) incorrect.

Reactions: retKHAAAN

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
'Tis a sad truth that you can't go back home to your TV, back home to your adolescence... back home to a young man's dreams of glory and of fame... back home to pprograms on the TV, back home to the old underwear catalogues and videos of things which once seemed everlasting but which are changing all the time – back home to the escapes of Time and Memory.

It was either that or "you can't fap into the same tissue twice" but that one is (disgustingly) incorrect.
Things change true, but she's only 44.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr