Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my favourite DS games of recent memory is getting a sequel of sorts but this time on the Wii.

QUOTE said:
NEW YORK, NY, April 7, 2009 -Vogster Entertainment, an international developer and publisher of interactive entertainment, today announced a new addition to its critically acclaimed, robot warfare-themed Robocalypse™ franchise with Robocalypse - Beaver Defense. The new game is a “tower defense” style action title planned as a WiiWare™ download for Europe and North American customers in summer 2009.

“We are excited to deliver Robocalypse - Beaver Defense as a convenient and accessible WiiWare download,” said Alan Martin, Producer at Vogster Entertainment. “Written by Jay Lender (SpongeBob Squarepants™) and Micah Wright, the story is hilarious and offers a fitting back drop for this fast-paced, tongue-in-cheek game where the player must thwart the plans of a maniacal beaver.”

Robocalypse - Beaver Defense will offer madcap weaponry and uproarious destruction in a tower defense-style game. Set in a world of wise-cracking, battling robots, players will need to create and strategically position static and mobile defenses to stop the waves of enemies that are intent on destroying the player’s HQ. Robocalypse - Beaver Defense will offer upgradable skills, weapons, hero units and defenses to be used in single-player and up to four-player multiplayer mayhem. It is the follow up title to 2008’s critically received Nintendo DS™ real-time strategy game, Robocalypse.

Screenies from GoNintendo:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
only thing i might give a thumbs down for is the graphics. Looks identical to the DS version, but hey it's wiiware
What is wrong with 2D? Gets the job done and keeps the file size down. To be honest I'd love to see this as a full Wii game 2D or no 2D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol