road-to-e3,Win free stuff from G4TV!

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enter G4tv.com's Console-a-Day sweepstakes every day (including weekends) for a fresh chance at winning an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS or Alienware M11X gaming laptop as part of the Road to E3 Presented by the 2011 Fiesta.

The first sweepstakes starts Wednesday May 11th at 12pm ET and the last one closes Monday June 6th at 11:59am ET.

Each day at 12pm ET we'll offer a new prize, so come back often to increase your chance to win and tune-in to E3 2011 Live on G4 starting Monday June 6th![/p]

I am assuming this is for us only, but it's still worth it for some people.

source and sign up here!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
You need to be 18 years old to participate.

Well, there goes that. Thanks America. I enjoy being excluded from every big, nice contest, as I'm not legally an adult. 17 and 1/2 just isn't close enough.

/rage

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im 25 todays prize is a ps3 slim it may come in handy cause i have an 80GB 4 USB (well more my dads) so if i get it i may switch ps3's with him but i am aiming for a 3DS or the alienware laptop

B

ball2012003

Nathan Drake said:
QUOTE said:
You need to be 18 years old to participate.

Well, there goes that. Thanks America. I enjoy being excluded from every big, nice contest, as I'm not legally an adult. 17 and 1/2 just isn't close enough.

/rage
Same here, I'm 16.
Good thing my brother lets me use his name for this kind of stuff.
(Even though I'm mostly likely not going to win anything.)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
purechaos996 said:
Hooray, I'm 17 but meh who gives a crap by the time they mail it out I'll be 18 lmao.

Your entry is automatically void if you weren't 18 at the time of the start of the competition.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
US only sadly
frown.gif

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
The Living Shadow said:
Enter G4tv.com's Console-a-Day sweepstakes every day (including weekends) for a fresh chance at winning an Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS or Alienware M11X gaming laptop as part of the Road to E3 Presented by the 2011 Fiesta.

The first sweepstakes starts Wednesday May 11th at 12pm ET and the last one closes Monday June 6th at 11:59am ET.

Each day at 12pm ET we'll offer a new prize, so come back often to increase your chance to win and tune-in to E3 2011 Live on G4 starting Monday June 6th![/p]

I am assuming this is for us only, but it's still worth it for some people.

source and sign up here!
That sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: