Gaming Riviera won't start with my supercard

Torte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Any way to get around this? I get blank screens frozen when I try to load it up. Patched using the latest software without compression and still doesn't work.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Supercard is exactly the best GBA flashcard... and from what i knows its FAR from that.
I assume that game doesnt work with it since you say that :S

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Be patient. At first I thought it was broken too, but Rivera loaded after I let it sit on the white screen for 25 or so seconds. My supercard did this with a few other games (sometimes it was a black screen), but as long as the Game Boy Advance logo wasn't scrambled the game would run.

Also, after it booted up slow the first time, I never had the white screen issue the next time i ran the game.

I haven't had any problems or slowdown with the gba games I have played. ( just dont use compression).'

Edit: Riveria does work for the supercard (as do almost all gba games) dunno what above poster is talking about.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm talking about what lots of users here say, i dont have a SC but from whoever has, they say GBA Support is very low compared to M3 for example.
Check the posts about GBA Support for SC.

Torte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, still doesn't work... either freezes with blank screen or freezes with the gameboy logo shown

Rev Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Could never get it to run on my supercard either, tried various means and backups to no avail. My girlfriend found a copy for me in NJ though for $20 - whatta woman!

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Loads fine for me, supercard sd,

using 1.63 firmware and corresponding patcher, saver patch and realtime save enabled...

When you load it the first time, just let it sit on the white screen for a minute or two....it loaded after that and I never had any need to wait after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@