Gaming Risk of banning

Naridar

Excelsior!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi everyone, I need some advice. The thing is, that I've just bought an X360 Arcade flashed with iXtreme 1.60 (though I'm not exactly sure of the version), and I'd like to use Live, but only if there's little to no risk of being banned. How does MS' banning work and what can be done to avoid it?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Naridar said:
Hi everyone, I need some advice. The thing is, that I've just bought an X360 Arcade flashed with iXtreme 1.60 (though I'm not exactly sure of the version), and I'd like to use Live, but only if there's little to no risk of being banned. How does MS' banning work and what can be done to avoid it?
  • You'll be banned in no time with any Firmware that isn't LT. Only iXtreme LT is (for now) safe.
  • Though, the best Firmware won't safe you if you don't patch your Backups proberly with ABGX360 (Splitvid required, Wave3> = SSv2, Stealth, etc.).
  • Also, you're never safe. Micro$oft will always find a way to ban Pirates. It's only a matter of time.

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
any of the old xtreme firmware is not safe.
the newer LT firmware is more safe, but then again not airtight.
nobody knows how M$ bans work, but with the right patches, and a little luck, you might get through it.

i personally have two 360s; 1 jtag'd and the other DVD CFW... both offline.

once banned, you are gonna either have to sell it, or NAND flash it...

Posts merged

Blue-K said:
Naridar said:
  • You'll be banned in no time with any Firmware that isn't LT. Only iXtreme LT is (for now) safe.
  • Though, the best Firmware won't safe you if you don't patch your Backups proberly with ABGX360 (Splitvid required, Wave3> = SSv2, Stealth, etc.).
  • Also, you're never safe. Micro$oft will always find a way to ban Pirates.

here here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte