Rising Star reveals 4 awesome games coming to EU!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Oct 14, 2008.

Oct 14, 2008
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"Rising Star Games just unfurled an official list of Marvelous games that it plans to localize for Europe, including Luminous Arc 2, Avalon Code, Rune Factory 2, and a fourth game that is yet to be announced for North America: Steal Princess. We expected most (if not all) of these to reach us at some point, mainly because Rising Star Games is totally awesome and we love them.

Previous evidence has suggested that Steal Princess and Luminous Arc 2 won't be appearing before the end of March 2009, but we can't be mad at Marvelous. The company has had an action-packed Tokyo Game Show, and this is the cherry on top of a whole pile of other excellent announcements for Nintendo fans. Make the jump for screens, screens, and more screens!"

Source

Good for you, Europe! Steel Princess wasn't even announced for NA.

2. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    They also announced Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii), Valhalla Knights 2 (PSP), Discipline (WiiWare), Hero for 30sec (PSP), Valhalla Knights: Elder Saga (Wii), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii) and Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii) [​IMG]

Valhalla Knights on the Wii and Disciple weren't announced for NA too.. but they're probably coming eventually..

source: http://gonintendo.com/?p=59104

3. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Oh, thanks CM. I just posted these 4 DS games, but I didn't know they were releasing so many other games for a variety of consoles!

4. Absynthe

Member Absynthe GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Oooh Steal Princess. I played a bit of the Japanese version and I kinda liked it. Didn't understand a thing though. Avalon Code looks gorgeous, but I don't particularly care about Rune Factory. Every single chapter of the Rune Factory/Harvest Moon series has failed horribly to entertain me.

5. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    I'm not sure about this, but I think the reason is because they don't have a NA division. Much like how Atlus and NIS don't in Europe.

6. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    I think Rising Star is Marvelous representative in Europe, like XSEED is in NA.

7. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    So that's who XSEED is? [​IMG]

They seem to be astoundingly niche...

8. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Rising Star look like they are going to be taking atlus on. No bad thing in my world Atlus are awesome but competition is more so.