Hacking Ripping Games Question

phantasmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again, you are the best, However I use Linux so I use the fairly basic WBFS manager, I've not seen wiiflow have this functionality, is there a specific one that I can pop the disk in the wii and put it on the drive

phantasmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there is wanin's Wii DVD dump, however as far as I know it just dumps ISO to the SD Card, can I rip directly from the disk in the wii to my USB drive

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
phantasmik said:
Thanks again, you are the best, However I use Linux so I use the fairly basic WBFS manager, I've not seen wiiflow have this functionality, is there a specific one that I can pop the disk in the wii and put it on the drive

if your using WiiFlow go to setting then scroll thru the pages(6 pages) until it says "Install Game"

phantasmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
phantasmik said:

if your using WiiFlow go to setting then scroll thru the pages(6 pages) until it says "Install Game"

Aha! thank you that is exactly what I was looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.