Gaming Ripping an ISO from a backed up disc...

Tubbernaut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok, this is a long story... So I'ma take a breath to begin with:

About a week ago I finally made the "update" to using USB for my wii.
I've got a butt-tonne of backed up discs that I used with neo-gamma and I wanna put them onto my harddrive for CFG / USB GX.

Some worked and ripped straight over via the loaders, some didnt work in which I just dumped the image again and transferred them across.

My question is this:

I've lent several Wii games to a friend and I'm looking to play those games again, however - the USB loaders wont install the backup discs to the HDD.

Is there any way to re-rip a backed up game to your computer? I tried using IMG burn on "read" mode, but the ISO it produced of Warioland was like...700mb.

I know I'm probably impatient, but I *really* don't wanna wait another 2-3 weeks before I go back to my home town and see my friend. Are there any ways to get around re-ripping a backup without downloading the ISOs?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided
biggrin.gif

ceril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im not to familiar with teh process but you need one of these drives to read a wii/gc game on a pc
* LG-8164b
* LG-8163b
* LG-8162b
* LG-8161b
you also need rawdump. im sure there are tuts here if you search.

OneUp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IMGburn can do it. You might try again, or verify that the iso is ok with something like WiiScrubber or just transfer it to the wii and test it.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have cIOSCORP installed, it'll work. But it'd be a lot easier to get the ISO's back on the computer and to your HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.