RIP SD card

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Feeling it!, May 27, 2016.

1. Feeling it!
    OP

Feeling it! Pure Logical Feels.

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    Running.
    Today I woke up and went to play some games on my 3ds......My sd card would not read........so I went to copy over a build of arm9loadhax.......did not even save.......was not even there @_@ then I went to install an update.....@_@ did not work ERROR did not work at all......after 2.5 hours of this I found out that my sd card had died in my sleep from a heart attack with nobody to format it........Rust.In.Penises. my sd card.

2. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Now you're really felling the pain when you don't make backups of your SD card.

nxwing likes this.
  3. Feeling it!
    OP

Feeling it! Pure Logical Feels.

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    Running.
    oh no I made 2 backups of it on my PC. XD
    I just gotta buy a new one to use.

SomeGamer likes this.
  4. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    What exactly is the deal with sd cards? I dunno why they stop functioning with perfect careful use, but they just seem so fragle with the fact they can just not operate anymore, i bout a 5 pack bundle of Sandisk SDXC 64 GB micro sd card with normal sd slot adaptor, and only three of them stopped working within months, now only use one with my android tablet and one i havent opened. i dont get it, Memory stick pro duo seem like better option, since i never had problems with them using psp or cameras so it just sad when sd cards go poop on my dreams.

5. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    I only had one SD card die on me because I put it in a broken microSD adapter.

Feeling it! likes this.