Hacking Rip ISO from disc to hard drive?

cheez203

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Guys.

I download The Conduit and burnt it to a backup disc and deleted the iso from my hardrive after. Is their a way i can copy the iso from the disc back to my hard drive? Windows Doesnt show the iso file at all. Thanks in advance!

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you have a certain drive (can't think of the name off the top of my head, LG something) no computer can understand a back-up once its been burnt. The only way to get it back is to dump it using your Wii, by either USB loader or SuperDump etc.

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i thought you could use raw dump2.0 with any burnt disc, you just need the lg drive if you wanna rip a retail game,
i might be wrong though as i have a lg drive so i never have issues.

cheez203

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks For your answers! Device Manager says i have a hl-dt-st-dvd+-RW GSAh31n drive. What company made that drive? Device Manager just says (Standard CD-ROM drives) under Manufacturer. Can anyone help me or post a link that can help me figure out what kind of drive that is? Thanks in advance!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Only 5 kinds of LG drives can read Wii originals, but all drives read backups (not a surprise knowing that every drive can burn backups
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo: lol