Hacking Rinnegatamante on Twitter: "… Dreamcast Emulator...

F3NR1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i definately did there was only 3 of them 100 ,200,201 ..// all seemed to go fine ..apaertly if you do it in the wrong order it wont work anyways ... im actually stumped why my AvP didnt work i did everything to the T ! ....

Maybe it’s your copy of AvP then

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it’s your copy of AvP then
i doubt it 1st one i got from GOG.. and the other from a youtube video .... both didnt work i know its the new reshader im sure it works but on mine it dont no idea why... otherwise the AvP log ..in my Data wouldnt say vertex shader failed ( or something like that ) ...

F3NR1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doubt it 1st one i got from GOG.. and the other from a youtube video .... both didnt work i know its the new reshader im sure it works but on mine it dont no idea why... otherwise the AvP log ..in my Data wouldnt say vertex shader failed ( or something like that ) ...

Maybe a plugin then, it sounds like everything else is alright

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a plugin then, it sounds like everything else is alright
I swear down everything else is fine! Double triple checked... Still can you send me your
libshacccg.suprx
From your PS VITA /TV
Just to kill my curiosity... Because that's the only thing I can think of... Everything else lines up perfectly

F3NR1S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear down everything else is fine! Double triple checked... Still can you send me your
libshacccg.suprx
From your PS VITA /TV
Just to kill my curiosity... Because that's the only thing I can think of... Everything else lines up perfectly

First let’s try recreating that data folder in ur0

Move the contents of the data folder to another folder, then delete the now empty folder and make another data folder, then just toss everything back into the data folder

I’m not sure about just sending that file, maybe it’s unique to each Vita and could make things worse

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First let’s try recreating that data folder in ur0

Move the contents of the data folder to another folder, then delete the now empty folder and make another data folder, then just toss everything back into the data folder

I’m not sure about just sending that file, maybe it’s unique to each Vita and could make things worse
It most likely is signed to each Vita.. I will give all that a go & report back..

dragonz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I don't believe Soulcalibur 2 was ever released for DreamCast, I'm sure you're just talking about Soulcalibur.

You are correct. I could've called called it soul edge 2 also :P
Now I wonder why they went from naming it soul edge - soul calibur - soul calibur 2 and not just a different name again?
Does have to do with the swords and story line? Who knows - back on topic - I'm liking this thread more and more each day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head