esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got a new phone. My old one was a piece of crap that I've had for way too long and wouldn't let me use customized ringtones. That really annoyed me, since the phone I had prior to that would let me.

ANYWAYS... I need help deciding on an interesting ring tone. Or maybe you can suggest one. I wanted to use popular video game themes, so hopefully if my phone rings in public, someone random might recognize the tune and get a little chuckle out of it. So here are some of my picks:

-Final Fantasy battle theme. Most of them are relatively the same and have the same base melody
-Chocobo song
-Jenova theme. Probably won't know unless you played FF7
-Zelda fairy cave song. It's the one thats sort of soft and pretty and crystally sounding
-Final Fantasy prelude theme that goes up and down and usually on the intro screen?
-Dr. Mario themes
-Mario theme when he goes underground

Text message sounds:

-Pikachu!
-1-up sound
-Coin sound
-Mario power up sound

Hmm.. can't decide which one to use. There's some others, but I don't think they'd be as easily recognized?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trust me when I say use Navi: "Hey listen!" Its always funny seeing people spasm out of bad memories of that annoying fairy. You get to enjoy their discomfort.....well thats at least what I do.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif
mellow.gif

Copy one of those guys in FFVII AC and use the theme when you win a battle.

For text I say I'd go with the mario power up. go with the guy above me for text if that is even possible.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
smile.gif
mellow.gif

Copy one of those guys in FFVII AC and use the theme when you win a battle.

For text I say I'd go with the mario power up. go with the guy above me for text if that is even possible.
Trust me its possible. I have it as my txt ring tone.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the Final Fantasy victory theme is a good one. Maybe choose the beginning of Never Gonna Give you up for the lulz.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
dinofan01 said:
Trust me when I say use Navi: "Hey listen!" Its always funny seeing people spasm out of bad memories of that annoying fairy. You get to enjoy their discomfort.....well thats at least what I do.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! Haha, could you upload your ringtone? Or would it count as copyrighted material and therefore you can't?

EDIT: Never mind, found it through Google!
EDIT2: ...But struggling to find the Mario Bros Coin jingle. Could someone upload/link me to it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse