Gaming Rings of Fate Help pls =D

lilbrando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im a big final Fantasy Fan so i wanted to download this and then when i did i cant even load it up i mean i found out how to get pass the Moogle of Death (thanks guys) but i cant even get to there because i dl it and when i press to start it up it just goes white on both screens and i cant load the game just says "Game Loading" finished and then turns white...

i have an R4 and ive downloaded the

FFROF from

[warez site names edited out by Sinkhead]

please help or put a support link please ^^

lilbrando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats not it thats to get pass MoD Screen that says thanks for playing i need a working Final Fantasy RoF .nds file because i put it on my r4 and i cant even load it up for some reason screen just goes white i mean cant even get to startup screen if i cant even get the game workin no point in gettin the MoD fix but thanks anyways

lilbrando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woops didnt know that sorry nevermind dont put a link but could it be possible where i could find it like just go to google and type in R4 1.16?

Tony_92

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
lilbrando said:
woops didnt know that sorry nevermind dont put a link but could it be possible where i could find it like just go to google and type in R4 1.16?
No you posted illegal rom/torrent sites in your first post. You're gonna get hit by a ban hammer if you don't edit your post.
lecture.gif

Also the R4 firmware is here: http://www.r4ds.com/r4.htm

or here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1845

lilbrando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone i finally got Crystal Chronicals RoF to work ^^ now im just playin to see if MoD comes up alredy got backup files with that and just one more thing

now im havin trouble with wifi >.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
You need the latest firmware, I was using v1.11 and getting the same problem constantly, updating to v1.16 solved it and the patch in this thread solved the moogle thing though I'm not that interested in playing this game by myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte