Ring of Fates skill legend?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GeekyGuy, Mar 19, 2008.

1. GeekyGuy
    OP

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    I played through almost the entire Japanese version somehow, and am now replaying the English version. It's nice to be able to follow along and make use of items and options I wasn't able to quite grasp the first time. However, I still feel like I'm missing out in terms of level skills. When I go into the level-skill area, it shows the skills a particular character possesses, but the menu doesn't give me any information about how to use the skills or what they do. Anyone know if there's a way in-game to find that info?

Thanks

2. Leon1977

Leon1977 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2008
    Senegal
    Somewhere Near the Equator
    Use your stylus and press on the skill to get additional info. same thing works for materials.
    [​IMG]

3. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    That doesn't do anything. No, there's no info there. You can see what the name of a skill or material is, but using the stylus on the tab offers no info on what the skill does or how to use it.

Anyone else? [​IMG]

4. azotyp

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    you have to push stylus on skil like for 10 - 15 seconds it is anoying but only way to see what skill does

5. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Well.. he explained it a bit wacky... you have to keep your stylus on one of the skills for some time try it, it works for sure !

6. GeekyGuy
    OP

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    All right, guys. Thanks.

7. nicorobin

nicorobin Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2008
    United States
    Lol that's a bit long. Only 1 sec - 2 secs would be enough.

@irpacynot

if you should have followed the tutorials, if my memory serves me right, the lilty who has magic goods shop at Rebena Te Ra will teach you that info. [​IMG]

8. Moots

Moots The Incredible Sulk

Sep 19, 2007
    Canada
    Niagara Region, Ontario
    hold R or L(cant remember which) and click on whatever ou want a description of.