Hacking Riivolution: SSBB Textures aren't workin' / Freeze!

U.N. AuA was her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hellow! ^-^

Well, I have a problem with Riivolution ( I use 1.02 ), which no one solved yet, I'm searchin' for a a solution since days now. >.<
If I use GeckoOS, most of the textures working, but not every single one, and with GeckoOS I can't use PSA Files. =/ That's the reason, why I want Riivolution. ^^

My Firmware is 4.2, cIOS37 is installed, everything should work, but nothin' works, or everything freezes. I'm so happy, ya know. Oh, and my Brawl is PAL. :]
The textures are in:
SD/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/ [And here are fighter, stage and sound]

There are the files I have in my folder [They aren't the textures. ^^]:

Click

It's without the private folder.
wink.gif

Well, and I read in a TuT, I should get these files, create the folder structure [SD/private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/ and so on],
get riivolution into apps, start it with the Homebrew Channel, and then I should enable at Ocarina Handler AxNextFrameHook (or something like that), enable Codes and in Page 2 I should enable File Replacement Codes Germany.
Well, it doesn't works. My Wii freezes. Note: Every Hook I enable at Ocarina Handler causes a freeze.
Everyone, who followed this guide said, it works. But only for me not.
But if I only enable File Replacement and Codes, SSBB works - But without Textures.
Normally I could only enable File Replacement Germany, and then the Textures would work. But it doesn't.
I did everything right. =/

Well, I try this since the day before yesterday, and asked everywhere, but no one knows an answer or didn't help me. -.-'
I hope, you know something. And I hope, anyone read this and give an reaction. T^T

Thank you~
U.N. AuA

U.N. AuA was her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everywhere I ask, everyone ignores me. -.-
I'll push this topic until anyone gave me an answer or I could solve this problem... with an answer, which I got from someone other. -.-

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wish I could help but I have no experience with Riivolution. Have you tried asking the smashboards? Theres a lot of experience in brawl hacking there. If not you can use gecko os without riivolution. Everything works perfectly for me like that.

U.N. AuA was her

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Wish I could help but I have no experience with Riivolution. Have you tried asking the smashboards? Theres a lot of experience in brawl hacking there. If not you can use gecko os without riivolution. Everything works perfectly for me like that.

Okay, but I thank you, you're the first one, who gave me an normal answer. xD
Nope, GeckoOS doesn't works perfectly, music hacks or PSA hacks for example aren't working, some stages are freezin'.
And some of my own hacks would work, if I use Riivolution, some of my friends got them already. ^^

QUOTE(cwstjdenobs @ Aug 8 2010, 10:19 AM) Don't use ocarina or riivolution myself, but you could try http://rvlution.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=50

Okay, I'll look for something, what can help me. I thank you. =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup