Riivolution: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3 doesn't load. Help?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ChromeAlchemist, Jun 29, 2010.

1. ChromeAlchemist
    OP

ChromeAlchemist Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2010
    [​IMG]

Hi there, I'm new here but I'll explain the situation as fully as I can, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a EU Wii at 4.2 firmware, and I am attempting to load a retail copy of Naruto: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3 NA version through Riivolution v1.3 with stage music and costume changes. The problem is the game doesn't load, instead it just goes to a black screen and does nothing.

The game and patches are read and installed by Riivolution, and I have no cIOS installed as far as I know. The game however, does run through NeoGamma etc. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks for any help you can give.

2. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    Report it to the Riivolution devs, and ask at rvlution.net. That's my advice.

3. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    Does it work in Riivolution with the patches disabled?

4. ChromeAlchemist
    OP

ChromeAlchemist Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2010
    It doesn't. Just black screen and nothing more.

5. AerialX

AerialX Certified Sociopath

Jan 15, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    Are your Wii video settings set to 50Hz or 60Hz? Try switching it, sounds like a cross-region video problem.

6. ChromeAlchemist
    OP

ChromeAlchemist Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2010
    No visual or sound. I'll try that in a few days when I have access to a better T.V., but while it was through some settings changes on neogamma, it still worked fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice