Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
wii.gif
Riiser Aerobic Step
Third-Party Wii Fit Attachment

ZooZen has released an attachment for your Wii Fit board, called the Riiser.
It's designed to make step aerobics more realistic (by the extra lift), giving you a better workout.
The attachment brings the Wii Fit board up four inches, is made of steel, and folds up easily for storage.

Divineo and a few other websites should be carrying the product soon.
About said:
The Riiser is a stand that you put under your Wii Fit balance board. It brings the top of the wii fit up to a full 4 inch height, which is the standard height for step aerobics. When you are performing step exercises on the Wii Fit minigames, you will get a much better workout.
icon11.gif
ZooZen Website
discuss.png
Discuss

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
First user post in the Gaming News forum! I want to get a Wii Fit sometime in the future....

You do know "omg keke 1st post" makes you look retarded right?

On topic: surprised this was not done a long time ago really.

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
I got really excited when I originally glanced at this because I thought it was a third party balance board. I'm not paticularly interested in Wii Fit and so don't want to have to buy it for a balance board however there's some other games it's useful for (I'm thinking of Skate It).

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Venko said:
I got really excited when I originally glanced at this because I thought it was a third party balance board. I'm not paticularly interested in Wii Fit and so don't want to have to buy it for a balance board however there's some other games it's useful for (I'm thinking of Skate It).

Actually there already is a third party balanced board but the price of it is far to great to justify buying third party as it would be about the same price buying the one from Nintendo. Hopefully Dealextreme will have a nice priced third party balanced board in the near future.

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
Banger said:
Venko said:

Actually there already is a third party balanced board but the price of it is far to great to justify buying third party as it would be about the same price buying the one from Nintendo. Hopefully Dealextreme will have a nice priced third party balanced board in the near future.

I just had a look for it in Google and was amazed that it is around £5 less (and obviously doesn't include Wii Fit). I think it's a worse deal than the product offered by Nintendo.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
GameSoul said:
First user post in the Gaming News forum! I want to get a Wii Fit sometime in the future....

You do know "omg keke 1st post" makes you look retarded right?

On topic: surprised this was not done a long time ago really.

I don't think anyone cares how I look on these forums.
unsure.gif
But I do know once I get Wii Fit, I'll pick this up in the near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all