1. alexander1970

OP alexander1970 Austrian Guy - allowed make grammatical Errors

Austria
    Mii-Wettbewerbskanal-1024x558.png

Last week, RiiConnect24 developers worked hard on the Mii contest channel. Now a first beta is expected to be released next week - but without any competitions.

The Mii Contest Channel made it possible to participate in Mii contests and to present and share Miis worldwide. Miis from others could be favored and adopted into their own Mii channel. With the shutdown of WiiConnect24 in June 2013, the channel was set - but now, six and a half years later, the RiiConnect24 team made the breakthrough.

The development was sluggish at first - no one had backed up data or analyzed the network traffic, so the team had to reverse-engineer everything. In the past week, the user "Josh" joined and then everything went very fast: Within a week, the broadcast lobby was completed! That is, posting your own Miis, importing, favoring, and searching works the same way you did.

The channel is to be released this week in a beta. No competitions are supported at the start, but that will follow soon. First, the scripts should be checked for functionality.

Source: https://wiidatabase.de/riiconnect24-mii-wettbewerbskanal-beta-steht-kurz-vor-dem-start/
    (German Page)

2. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola Xbox Connoisseur

Canada
    I really want to care about this and if someone could give me 1 good raisin other than "I just think they're neat" I'd be all over this.

RiiConnect24 = potato

jeannotte and alexander1970 like this.
  3. alexander1970

Austria
    ChibiMofo and jeannotte like this.
  4. YukiQT

YukiQT Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    Sorry for my bad English...
    When start this channel my WII completely freezes after choosing MII. Next time freezes after accept/dont accept send mail from channel. I'm use patched mii contest channel from riicinnect patcher.

5. alexander1970

Austria
    Update:

Competition Time again !!!! :yay:

After only two months, RiiConnect24 officially brings back the competition feature of the Mii competition channel! This work goes back to Josh's cap, who actually wanted to retire.
    At the start, all competitions are displayed in English and without a thumbnail. The first two competitions are "Peter Griffin" and "Someone in a Clickbait Thumbnail". Then off to the Mii channel and design your best Miis that fit the topic! We are all looking forward to your submissions! And if you don't have an artistic gene, you can still vote in the end. New competitions should also be announced via Wii Mail.

https://wiidatabase.de/riiconnect24-mii-wettbewerbskanal-jetzt-mit-wettbewerben/
    (German)

ChibiMofo, MrCokeacola and jeannotte like this.
  6. ChibiMofo

ChibiMofo NPC Chibi-Robo for Wii needs a fan translation

Canada
    Great news! I know it may seem wiird to some, but I absolutely love that the Mii competitions are back. With the news and forecast channels back it's like 2008 all over again. "Thank you" to those responsible!

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - RiiConnect24, Channel), Contest