Homebrew RiiConnect24 Error FORE000002 and NEWS000002

AsierMR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've never had a problem with riiconnect24, and i've recently encountered this errors in both the forecast channel and the news channel. I've tried reinstalling riiconnect24, i've deleted SYSCONF... everything, but no results...

I would appreciate any help.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

I've never had a problem with riiconnect24, and i've recently encountered this errors in both the forecast channel and the news channel. I've tried reinstalling riiconnect24, i've deleted SYSCONF... everything, but no results...

I would appreciate any help.

The Error means Data / URL corrupted.

The Time and the Date is set/correct for your Wii/Country ?
Yor WiiConnect/Stand By Settings are turned on ?

Have you accepted the "Licence Agreement" ?
The Wii is on System Software 4.3x ? (It is maybe not important except for the Mail Option)
Internet/the WiFi Module is working/has worked before ?

The News/Weather Channels where correctly installed before ?

Thank you.:)

AsierMR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried that but it didn't work, so i decided to do a backup of my data and format my wii, and now both channels are up and running...
Thanks anyways!

Reactions: Alexander1970

L162LZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried that but it didn't work, so i decided to do a backup of my data and format my wii, and now both channels are up and running...
Thanks anyways!
I had exactly the same. I think some of the location data is missing. Mine worked OK after i went into the "Everybody Votes Channel" and set my region and city (not just Country). Once I'd done that the Weather and News channels started working again :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -