Hacking Right time to sell my M3 CF?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fact that even thought my M3 CF version has performed faithfully, the downside is that the thing sticks out and it bothers me. Then I browse ebay and see one being sold for fairly cheaper than what I paid for originally. It made me wonder if I should sell it now and put it towards getting a smaller model but I remember the reason I bought the CF version in the first place was the amount of complaints the SD version was getting. Has those been ironed out now or is CF version still worth sticking?

Shiatama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
I still have my M3 CF and i am happy with it. There is just the problem that some games are not working and we have always to wait for a new update.

If you want to sell it , i would suggest now would be a godd time , you should buy an xtreme instead

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd wait until the DS X-treme has proven itself. And if it won't be that great as expected, I'd wait until a different slot1 flashcart comes along which does live up to its promise
wink.gif

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I'll wait for the review of the extreme before I upgrade. BTW, I still haven't heard if the SD problems have been ironed out yet.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I have the M3 Mini SD and it works perfectly. Some homebrew apps don't work, but I don't care. Every game works or will work after an update. Sticks out about 1cm, size of a GBA cart, and I'm content. I assume the micro SD ones are just as solid.

Sell it.

Nintendude49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, like you said, its selling for cheap on ebay, so why even bother selling it?
I mean, sure if ud like get another, but ud have two then........so if something doesn't work on one, it might work on the other, plus u have more space for some stuff on the CF. The more the merryier

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, like you said, its selling for cheap on ebay, so why even bother selling it?
I mean, sure if ud like get another, but ud have two then........so if something doesn't work on one, it might work on the other, plus u have more space for some stuff on the CF. The more the merryier
I'd say throw it in the ol collection case and admire it from afar. Its one of those things that you've had so long that its super cheap, so why bother.

Like my EFA-Linker 256. It'd probably sell for less than 20 bucks right now, but I'm just going to keep it and let my friend borrow it when he wants to play smaller DS games...

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know, I still have my Flash2Advance Ultra 256mb cart. The ripe time to sell it has now passed and I'd be lucky to get £25 for it. Maybe even trying to bundle in the rom wouldn't exactly please ebay anyways. Anyways, it's still working and I'll probably keep it for when I'm taking stuff out of the attic when I'm 70 and the grandkids will be saying, "GRANDADDY, WHAT'S THIS?"

"Well sonny.... that's a flash device for playing games for free"
"Man, that's lame"
"That's it. No Playstation 10 for christmas"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night