8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, I have to go pick up the boyfriends' sister's older son. Going down the stairs of the bulding they live in...
On the second floor...
(shaking head)
3 of the parents (seperatley 2 of them are married to other people) are engaged in some very adult activity.
Now they didn't stop when I went past them, I could see... parts.
I would've stopped when I heard someone going down the stairs.

they just let me pass no "excuse us" or anything along those lines. no attempt with covering up what they were doing...
One actually asked me to pick up his kid... to which I of course said no.
I have a problem with this, but its not what you think.
They should have been finishing up, so to speak. I am all for getting your adult freak on. Not still in the middle of doing things. But actually done by that time. Cause they have children to pick up and look after. I am alright with the adult stuff, just plan it better you know...

So what are other people's thoughts on this?

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I disapprove of the cheating thing. And I extremely disapprove of someone not picking up their kid because they're having sex.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Kick guy in the chest down the stairs, ask to join in. It's a win-win
smileipb2.png

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
3 of the parents (seperatley 2 of them are married to other people) are engaged in some very adult activity.

...3? A child can have up to 2 parents, I'm afraid.

Unless this was a freakish genetic experiment.

Or they don't know who's the daddy.

In which case, good job on the triagle there.

Also, sexing out in a flat where other people live is equal to sexing out on someone else's bed. It's invasion of privacy - I may not be in the mood to watch someone's balls smack againts someone's butt as I'm carrying groceries upstairs. A flat is not a bloody zoo, keep your privates in your house, not in public space, unless you're 100% certain you won't get caught.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Foxi4 said:
QUOTE said:

...3? A child can have up to 2 parents, I'm afraid.

Unless this was a freakish genetic experiment.

Or they don't know who's the daddy.

In which case, good job on the triagle there.

Also, sexing out in a flat where other people live is equal to sexing out on someone else's bed. It's invasion of privacy - I may not be in the mood to watch someone's balls smack againts someone's butt as I'm carrying groceries upstairs. A flat is not a bloody zoo, keep your privates in your house, not in public space, unless you're 100% certain you won't get caught.

I am afraid you mis-understood 1 guy is married, the other guy is not, the woman is also married - just not to either of the two men. Also it is a very large building and I probably wasn't going to be the only one coming down those stairs.

@ helloworld12321 what did you find offensive? (If I can reword it I will)7
@ SamAsh07 I was not stopping period. To take photos just seemed - wrong. I babysit 3 of those kids sometimes, I would't be able to look the parents in the eyes... still might not be able too... I'll wait and see.
@ sausagehead spongebob eats your barnacle
@ smile72 same here darlin...
@ DarkStriker WTF...

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for agreeing with me rastsan, I find it unbelievable that someone wouldn't pick up their child because their having sex.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night