Hacking Ridgecity's New Skins!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! recently I changed my trusted G6 and old DS for a DSi with an acekard 21, WHAT A GREAT COMBINATION! games load faster and great UI! I made a couple skins for the G6 (actually I made like 20 and a few got more than 5000 downloads, something I still can't believe). But now that I change teams, I wanna continue doing my job as skinner. Since gbatemp doesn't have a acekard skin section (not to mention all the problems uploading stuff) I will be posting my skins in this page:

Ridgecity's skins

This was my first skin but It wasn't approved due to "Questionable content"... was it the blood?
Curious George Skin

hopefully you guys like my skins and *PLEEEEASE RATE MY SKINS* so I can get some *points*! THANK YOU!!! THEY ALL WORK ON ACEKARD 2i, Since that's what I have...

here my first skin and please give me a vote and will be posting new skins at least once a week:

previewmmb.jpg
previews.jpg
previewl.jpg
previewilk.jpg

You can post your requests and own skins here!

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks guys! I was looking for a the batman font but decided to make it handmade like the "why so serious?"... I really like this skins allows "changing" the font. most skins deal with the 7 pixel system fonts and deal with it.

remember to vote for me! lol

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all skins that ive used work on the official firmware and akaio. Can you make a lord of the rings skin please? and what program are you using to make these or are you manually editing the .ini file?

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Findecanno said:
all skins that ive used work on the official firmware and akaio. Can you make a lord of the rings skin please? and what program are you using to make these or are you manually editing the .ini file?

There you go, One Lord Of The Rings skin for you. I'm working on the Heroes skin now.

Also, if you can vote for the skins, I'm doing a contest for the joker skin and I need like 20 votes more to win, so hopefully you guys will help me, I don't win anything but the skin gets a little star or something... lol

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got another request for ya a linux skin preferably ubuntu of linux mint based.
Also what is that lotr game in the screenshot?

P.S. I like that theres no start button on your skins start buttons make me think of windows.

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
ridgecity said:
I'm doing a contest for the joker skin and I need like 20 votes more to win, so hopefully you guys will help me, I don't win anything but the skin gets a little star or something... lol
...that's not exactly how the contest works (though 20 actual votes could determine a winner), and the votes you see on the contest page are folks who have "rated" your theme, not "voted" on it (I know, it's a bit misleading with the "votes" title). Also, if you look on the NDsthemes.com Themes Contest page you can see the stamp that this month's winning theme gets; certainly not a "little star"!
wink.gif

And you might want to include a link to your Curious George/Joker theme so that folks can download it elsewhere (since it's not available at NDSthemes.com).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night